Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Eat Kimchi: Come learn about Korea and its culture through food tasting, music, dance and percussion performance, games, arts, crafts, presentations and more.
2. Butterfly Walk: Join butterfly enthusiasts Jessica Leslie or Drake White for a walk in the Garden. Learn which butterflies are flitting about and why! Free with admission, but registration is required.
3. Celebrate Spring: Steele City will be serving free samples in the store all day on Saturday!
4. Find a New Group: Spring is the time when everyone comes out of hibernation to enjoy the warmer weather and sunshine which is why Spring is the perfect time for new beginnings. One easy way to make that happening is by joining a new Young Professional group. Check out a full list of Young Professional Groups in San Antonio here.
5. Enjoy Fiesta: Did I have to tell you that Fiesta is happening? Check out all the events this weekend here.
Leave a Reply