Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Visit San Pedro Springs: Come visit San Pedro Springs and celebrate 300 Years of Wonder. San Pedro Springs Park by Night, an official San Antonio 300 event, is an evening for adults which includes history, music, beverages and sweet treats. You won’t’ want to miss this event in San Antonio’s oldest City park.
2. Find the Best Wing: EgCollaborative is whipping up a special batch of wings drenched in flavorful sauces for you to bite into. Try a few, or try them all! Alamo Beer will be serving up cold beer all day to wash down your favorite wings!
3. Enjoy a Show: This Haters Roast The Shady Tour, starring contestants from RuPauls Drag Race on VH1, is happening at the Aztec theater. Its an evening of outrageous reads, slams, jabs, stingers and zingers with your favorite comedy queens live on stage. All ages welcome.
4. Find a New Seafood Resturant: Springtime is a great season to begin exploring some new seafood places outside of Joe’s Crab Shack and Sea Island. I’ve rounded up a list of my favorite places that you should not miss.
5. Get Fit: Head to UTSA to get fit with friends and support the UTSA Alumni Association Scholarships, Programs, and Services. The Diploma Dash is USATF certified, chip-timed race with a photo finish. Stay for a great festival, music, food, and prizes. You can even register your dog! How fun!