Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Celebrate Día de los Muertos: Muertos fest will take place on Saturday and Sunday at La Villa. The event will include live music, original Day of the Dead art, living altar, live poetry and more!
2. Explore a Car Show: This Saturday, the De Novo Foundation will be putting on a car show to raise money which will go toward their mission of helping the homeless and marginalized of San Antonio. A portion of the proceeds will also be contributed to the on-going Hurricane Harvey relief efforts.
3. Visit Lebanese Fest: If you are looking for a fun outing outside all of the Halloween events then you have to check out Lebanese fest. The event will include authentic Lebanese food, performances by the Lebanese dance troupe, and much more!
4. Vote for the Best Food Truck: The 3rd Annual San Antonio Food Truck Showdown will take place on Saturday, October 28 from 11 AM – 4 PM at Alamo Beer Co. Eight food trucks will compete to take 1st Place as San Antonio’s Top Food Truck! Come try them all and choose your favorite!
5. Celebrate the Season: I’m sure you don’t need a reminder that this is Halloween weekend. However, if you are looking for something to do check out the Spells & Spirits party at Hotel Anthony, the Halloween Edition of Comic Con, or the PuroTours Halloween Launch Party! There is no reason to stay home this weekend!