Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Drink Beer: The 12th Annual San Antonio Beer Festival is the largest Beer Festival in San Antonio, pouring 400+ premium and craft beers from 125+ breweries from around the world. A portion of the San Antonio Beer Festival proceeds will benefit the San Antonio Food Bank.
2. Watch Butterflies: The Monarch Butterfly and Pollinator Festival will take place during peak Monarch migration week in San Antonio, October 20 -22, when all the Monarch butterflies east of the Rocky Mountains funnel through Texas on their way to Mexico to roost for the winter. Events will take place all across the city and end with a festival and parade at the Pearl. There is something for everyone!
3. Bounce, Bounce: The World’s Largest Bounce House will be Wheatly Heights Sports Complex this weekend. The Bounce House is 10,000 square feet of fun, games, and laughter just waiting to be enjoyed by everyone. Bounce on!
4. Artisans in the Garden: Spend the afternoon at the Eastside Sprout Community Garden in Dignowity Hill. Local artists and artisans will be selling works amidst live music, food trucks, and craft beer from Alamo Beer Company. All proceeds support the beautification and maintenance of the Eastside Sprout Community Garden.
5. Celebrate Fall: Fall is finally here so we need to celebrate. Plan a trip to the pumpkin patch, corn maze, or a haunted house (if you dare!).
Leave a Reply