Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Have a drink. On Saturday, Downstairs is celebrating their Break-Even Bottle Menu. In honor of the hot spot’s one-year anniversary, you can pick your poison from 10 very rare and unique wines and spirits priced with no markup. Cheers to that!
2. Support local artists. Fotoseptiembre is the month-long, citywide (and beyond) photography feast. Check out all the art before the end of the month!
3. Go to the movies. Mission Marquee Plaza is screening Selena on Sunday! Don’t miss out! However, if you do, then check out the list of full events and movies.
4. Try out Rowing. EnergyX Fitness is having a free class this Saturday morning. Go try out the rowing machines and then follow up your hard work with a popsicle from Steele City Pops. What’s not to love?
5. Eat Brunch. Weekend = Brunch. Check out the new guide to brunch in SA for all your delicious food and cocktail needs.