Restaurant week is here! Over 100 restaurants are offering special three-course prix-fixe menus for lunch and dinner throughout the city. Lunch options are $10 or $15 and dinner options are $25 or $35. The menus run through August 26th and you can find a complete list participating restaurants here. Bliss, La Frite, and Restaurant Gwendolyn are all deliciously classic picks for during restaurant. However, I have curated a short list of a few of my top picks that you may not have visited:
Top Lunch Spots:
- Cafe Dijon: If you haven’t visited Cafe Dijon then you are missing out. This will certainly be a long lunch, but you will not regret your choice to try this cute French Bistro for only $15. Check out the menu here.
- Il Forno: If you are looking for a simple yet delicious option then you can’t go wrong with Il Forno. Check out their classic $10 menu here.
- Toro Kitchen + Bar: If you love Spanish tapas and paella then look no further. Check out the $15 lunch menu here and then make your reservation.
Top $25 Dinner Spots:
- Periphery: This restaurant is new to the neighborhood, but has already made quite an impression. Don’t miss out! Check out the menu here.
- Five Points Local: If you are looking for a healthy and tasty option then you much try Five Points Local. This restaurant is 100% gluten free with great vegetarian and vegan options. Check out the menu here.
- Hop & Vine: If you are looking for great craft beer, wine, and modern comfort food then you have found your restaurant. Check out the menu here.
Top $35 Dinner Spots:
- Nao: This restaurant, located at the Pearl, is operated by students from the CIA’s degree program. The restaurant boasts a Latin flair which is only enhanced by the live flame cooking. Check out the menu here.
- Dorrego’s: This restaurant is located inside Hotel Valencia on the Riverwalk and is the only Argentinean–inspired restaurant in the city. Do not miss out on this opportunity to indulge in some of the best food in San Antonio. Check out the menu here.
- The General Public: If you have not tried The General Public then this is your chance. The food is delicious and this menu also includes a free ½ Hour Bowling Card for Bowl & Barrel. Can you say date night? Check out the menu here.