Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Shop at SAMA: The San Antonio Museum of Art is hosting their 5th Annual Holiday Fair. It’s your one-stop shop for unique finds from local artisans including Brass & Glass, O’Day Designs, St. Sarita Imports, and many more! Plus, more than 30 Clay and Arts Festival vendors will showcase everything from bowls and cups to ornaments, prints, clothing, scarves, and decorative sculptures in ceramics and glass.
2. Rock’n’Roll throughout San Antonio: If you aren’t already planning on running one of the many races happening this weekend then come out and cheer on those who are!
3. Take a Stroll on the Riverwalk: Experience the holiday serenity of the River Walk as with more than 3,000 Luminarias illuminate the downtown area along with over 100,000 lights (2,250 strings of light) draped over the towering bald cypress trees that line the River Walk. The traditional Mexican Christmas luminarias originally consisting of a candle set in sand inside a small bag.
4. King William Home Tour: Come down to the magical realm of King William and get a rare peek inside the beautiful private homes of the 2018 King William Holiday Home Tour. This year’s tour features six homes, two museums and refreshments at the King William Association Office, an O’Neil Ford designed commercial building.
5. Watch the Nutcracker: This is the first weekend of the month and your last chance to see the Nutcracker. Don’t miss the perfect chance to indulge in the holiday season!
Leave a Reply