Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Check out an Open House: Discover all The Tobin Center has to offer and receive special Open House ticket discounts. Explore and visit with all that call The Tobin Center home, including our 7 Resident Companies, free pop up performances, Tobin Catering, our Technical Department and the rest of The Tobin Center Team.
2. Explore Something New: Casa Navarro’s new exhibit sheds light on San Antonio culinary heritage through displays of pocket-sized cookbooks published at the turn of the 20th century. Free recipe cards for a few dishes are available while supplies last.
3. Get Fit: InBalance’s Latin fusion dance signature Latin dance cardio class will have high-energy Latin and international beats combined with Pilates-based sculpting and toning movements. The class will We bring a contemporary approach to aligning and sculpting the body with built-in intervals into this Latin dance party.
4. Support Local: Swing by Feliz Modern on Sunday for a quick shop while they celebrate a successful first year. There will be food, fun, surprises, and, of course, all of their amazing merchandise.
5. Make Reservations for Resturant Week: Restaurant week is here! Over 60 restaurants are offering special three-course prix-fixe menus for lunch, dinner, and brunch throughout the city. Lunch options are $15, dinner options are $35 or $45, and brunch options for $25. The menus run through August 25th and you can find a complete list participating restaurants here.