Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Enjoy Art Beyond the Canvas: This Loteria themed event includes a community Loteria game, spoken word, and the grand finale of fine art body painting. Nothing like this is happening anywhere else in the city.
2. Cards Against Humanity: Do I need to say any more? We’ve all played this game. It’s hilarious. Imagine how much more fun you would have if you played in a bar setting. Yes. Do it.
3. Explore Murals: Join this guided bike tour throughout San Antonio to explore murals all over the city. The ride will be approximately 10 miles long and you can be sure there will be many opportunities for photos.
4. Enjoy the End of Summer: We all know that summer is quickly coming to an end as school starts back and summer vacations are behind us so take some time this weekend to enjoy something fun!
5. Explore Restaurant Week: Restaurant week is here! Over 100 restaurants are offering special three-course prix-fixe menus for lunch and dinner throughout the city. Lunch options are $10 or $15 and dinner options are $25 or $35. The menus run through August 25th and reservations are suggested.