Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Eat Frozen Treats: from all of the city’s chilliest treat vendors, enjoy music by The Tailgaters & Colorblog all day, eat local bites, get your face painted with Sparrow Face Painting, play all day with Rent Giant Games, and craft custom pencil pouches with Crafthouse Studios. It’s going to be cool.
2. Enjoy the San Antonio Film Festival: The San Antonio Film Festival sets up an amazing, creative innovative environment for just a few days every year where opportunities for one-on-one networking abound, connections are forged and filmmakers have a slew of unique opportunities to share ideas and advance their careers.
3. Celebrate your inner Betch: If you follow Betches on Instagram then you know Jared Freid so why would you not go see him live this weekend?! Do it. Duh.
4. Find your new favorite BBQ joint: Summer and barbecue go hand and hand. While we all know the best version of this tasty meat is the kind you make in your own smoker or grill, but sometimes you just need to satisfy your craving. I’ve rounded up the best places in town that will give your home-smoked meats and run for their money.
5. Celebrate the Dog Days of Summer: Celebrate the dog days of summer with your favorite pup at the Botanical Gardens. It’s a dog-friendly weekend at the beautiful Botanical Garden. Four-legged friends can enjoy doggy bowls of water throughout the Garden.
P.S. Today is First Friday!
Leave a Reply