Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Enjoy Flamenco in the Park: The Pure Flamenco, traveled all the way from Madrid to share the soul of Spain at Pearl Park as part of the summer-long programming, Olé, happening at The Pearl.
2. Decorate Cookies: Swing by the DIY Studio to learn how to decorate your very own summer cookies! There will be tips and tricks, products and best practices. This is a basic class, no prior knowledge needed.
3. Bark in the Park: Head out to the ball game with your canine in tow to Bark in the Park Night. The event is dog-friendly and will include special presenters and pet-related info booths on the concourse. Friendly and leashed dogs are free to enter, but a suggested $5 donation to the SAHS is welcome. Proceeds from the night’s game benefit the dogs and cats rescued, sheltered, and treated at the San Antonio Humane Society.
4. Try a new studio: International Yoga Day might be over, but what better time to try a new studio than during this blazing summer heat?!
5. Explore the Zoo: Wander around the San Antonio Zoo’s summer exhibit which includes more than a dozen life-sized dinos and other prehistoric creatures to “rethink extinct.”