Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Solve a Murder Mystery: San Antonio Museum of Art will host a murder mystery party as to find who has killed the Chief Curator. Was it Mrs. Shepard in Japan with a Herakles vase? Or Sekhmet in Rome with a katana? Suspects will be stationed at their artworks to disprove or verify your accusations as you narrow down the murderer, weapon, and gallery.
2. Watch Westling: Pro wrestling has a rich history in Texas, and Ring of Honor is excited to celebrate that history this weekend. The Aztec Theatre will host an action-packed “The Best Wrestling on the Planet” show.
3. Celebrate Your Dad: This growing celebration of fathers will include FREE prostate, testosterone and lipid screenings for men (sign up at alamobeer.com/fatherfest) by The Urology Place, a $25 Jazz Brunch with music by Jim Cullum Jazz Band and Guerilla Gourmet serving barbacoa benedict & beer brat in a blanket. Plus, starting at Noon, a variety of FREE fun activities for the whole family – a washers tournament, a bounce house, games, raffle, silent auction, Kiolbassa Smoked Meats sausage, The Big Bib BBQ, Goldstonepizza, BOBALU CIGAR COMPANY, Headquarters Hair Salon and more.
4. Stay Golden: Spend an evening with everyone’s favorite geriatric quartet. Stay Golden! A Golden Girls Parody revives classic moments from the beloved sitcom. But there’s a twist: The female roles will be played by actors in drag.
5. Party on the River: Fiesta Noche del Rio is San Antonio’s annual iconic cultural performance. Situated on the Arneson River Theatre along the San Antonio, visitors are treated to an artistry of colorfully costumed dancers and rich, lush sounds that bring to life the deep roots that make San Antonio a special place for love and life!
Leave a Reply