Your weekly dose of weekend adventure!
1. Do Yoga: The San Antonio River Foundation is hosting a free beginner yoga series at Confluence Park. Classes are complimentary and will focus on fundamentals.
2. Enjoy a Fair: Celebrate LGBTQ Pride Month at the inaugural SA Family Pride Fair, hosted by Historic Market Square. Everyone is invited to bring their families to learn in a relaxed and festive atmosphere. This first-of-its-kind event will include food booths, musical performances, giveaways, and other family-friendly activities. Admission is free.
3. Celebrate Trails: Join San Antonio Missions National Historical Park for a free, fun-filled day at Rancho de las Cabras in Floresville, Texas. They are opening Rancho de las Cabras to the public until 1pm for a day of family-friendly educational programs. Activities include bird walks, a discussion about the history & archeology of Rancho Program, self-guided hiking, and a prairie restoration & Rancho landscapes program.
4. Shop a Pup-Up: Join The Shops at La Cantera for their second Pup-Up Market featuring San Antonio’s best dog-related vendors. Offerings will include pet clothing, homeware, and treats for your favorite four-legged friend. God’s Dogs Rescue and Texas Husky Rescue will be onsite to help with adoptions.
5. Have a Laugh: On Saturday nights, Bexar Stage curates The Sure Thing. The event will feature comedians from improv team Something’s Missing and Bexar Stage’s own all-women improv team Missed Opportunity.