Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Eat Wings & Drink Beer: Come taste the best and most inventive chicken wing recipes from South Texas’ best chefs. They’re whipping up a special batch of wings drenched in flavorful sauces for you to bite into. Try a few, or try them all! Alamo Beer will also be serving up cold beer all day to wash down your favorite wings!
2. Do Yoga: These classes will focus on the fundamentals of yoga with a practice designed specifically for first time and beginner yogis and thanks to generous sponsorship from Go365 by Humana these classes are complementary to the community. So grab your own mat and meet for a morning of breath, movement, connection, and community under the beautiful concrete petals in the heart of the park.
3. Learn about San Antonio: In honor of San Antonio’s Tricentennial Celebration, the Witte Museum is proud to host a Speakers Conference from March 23 – 24, 2018. The two-day conference will examine the three centuries of San Antonio history.
4. Play Hoops for Hope: Haven for Hope is hosting their 3rd Annual Hoops for Hope 3-on-3 basketball tournament. The event will benefit individuals and families experiencing homelessness. The event will be held at the Harvey E. Najim Activity Center.
5. Enjoy Some Gin: Seersucker has officially opened our doors to the public! Join them in celebration with cocktails, bocce ball, cornhole, food trucks, live music and more!