Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Get Your Dance On: The San Antonio Folk Dance Festival celebrates dancing, music, costumes, and friendship of cultures from all over the world. This year is extra-special as it marks San Antonio Folk Dance Festival 60th anniversary. Come enjoy lively dance parties, folk dance performances, great food, and even learn how to folk dance.
2. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day: The San Antonio’s St. Patrick’s Day River Parade & Festival transforms the river thanks to 25 gallons of green dye and bring it to life with the addition of a bagpipe-fueled procession and festively decorated floats. The 50th annual celebration includes an artisan show, an Irish food court, live music and dance performances and more!
3. Go Fly a Kite: The 12th annual Fest of Tails Kite Festival and Dog Fair celebrates the arrival of spring and family fun in the park! The event will showcase food and live music, arts and crafts, dogs of all sizes and breeds, and a sky full of kites! Bring your favorite kite and participate in the community flying exhibition or purchase a kite at the festival.
4. Explore Your City: With the warmer weather and extra days off now is the time to try something new you haven’t done before. Check out that new restaurant, try a new hiking spot, or stop by your local library. The possibilities are endless.
5. Run for your Food: Food enthusiasts with an appetite for running, rejoice! The Culinaria 5K Wine & Beer Run is back. Grab a group of friends, dawn your running shoes, and find out why elastic waistbands are the best feature in athletic wear. Come and indulge at our post-race reception filled with entertainment, food, and of course, wine & beer. Toast to a race well ran and dig in with Culinaria.
Leave a Reply