Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Let’s Rodeo San Antonio: The rodeo has kicked off and is going in full force. If you haven’t already made your plans to visit then now is the time with activities, food, educational exhibits, musical entertainment, and more the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo has something for everyone.
2. Learn About Gardens: Want a garden, but think you don’t have enough land or space to create one? The San Antonio Food Bank welcomes Uprooted Gardens to lead a workshop on Container Gardening. Participants will create a container to take home and seeds will be available to create their own container garden.
3. Celebrate Mardi Gras: A procession of decorated river floats transform the River Walk into a floating Mardi Gras celebration. The mardi gras festival is held on the Arneson River Theatre stage located in La Villita. Come enjoy live music, food, and entertainment.
4. Make plans for Valentine’s Day: Valentine’s Day comes with lots of pressure to be your most vulnerable, thoughtful, kind, and cutest self so I’ve rounded up some great ideas to make your life a little easier. These activities are ideal for having fun with all your best people.
5. Watch a Show: There are so many options for shows this weekend. Check out The Color Purple or Hidden Figures to celebrate black history month! Once you have seen those, you can add Little Women to your list! Bravo!