Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Watch a Movie with Live Music: This weekend the San Antonio Symphony will be performing Tim Burton’s a Nightmare Before Christmas live at the Majestic Theater. If you haven’t seen a film accompanied by a live orchestra you are missing out!
2. Explore Christmas Lights: This weekend is the perfect time to cozy up with a mug of your favorite hot cocoa and look at Christmas lights. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites around town so you don’t have to miss out on anything!
3. Throw it Back to 1990: The Throwback Party at Paper Tiger features hip-hop, r&b, and top 40 from the 90s and early 2000s. Free entry before 10pm.
4. Go on a Bike Ride: The last Mural Ride of 2017 will take place tomorrow morning. Come along on a bike ride to explore different murals throughout the city. If you are looking for something extra festive then check out the Glow Roll ride. Leaving from Travis Park this is one of the largest rides in San Antonio. Don’t miss either of these rides!
5. Indulge in a Winter Wonderland: The Circut of the America’s has something for everyone to explore including a skating rink, human snow globe, petting zoo, carnival rides, hot air balloon floats, movies on the lawn, food, shopping, and holiday lights. Bring a children’s book to donate to the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! program for a free train ride.
Leave a Reply