Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Watch a Movie at the Tobin: If you loved the newest edition of Beauty and the Beast then you will love it even more on the big screen outside at the Tobin Center. This event is free and open to the public. No outside food or drink is permitted, but full concessions and bar will be available.
2. Chalk It Up: Chalk It Up is a festival of contemporary art that transforms Houston street into a gallery from the ground up. The free event includes professional artists, food trucks, live music, and areas for you to chalk it up! Don’t miss this one!
3. Go to the Rodeo: If you love bronc riding, team roping, barrel racing, bull riding, mutton bustin and calf scrambles then you need to head out to Bulverde for the rodeo. A rodeo including live music will take place each weekend through November. YeeHaw!
4. Enjoy Harry Potter: The San Antonio Symphony will play alongside Harry Potter this weekend. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience this classic movie in live surround sound.
5. Explore a New Resturant: Try a restaurant and explore an new part of San Antonio. You won’t regret having a delicious meal when you can take a long weekend nap afterward. Bon Appetite!
Leave a Reply