Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Remember the Alamo: On the first Saturday of every month, the grounds of the Alamo are transformed back in time to the 1830s. Head downtown for a full day of living history and learn about life in frontier Texas with special demonstrations and crafts.
2. Get Rowdy: Pretend the weather isn’t 90 degrees and enjoy a bit of fall football by supporting the local UTSA Roadrunners when they take on Southern Miss at home this Saturday.
3. Find the Best Bruch: The Block SA is hosting the first-ever Battle of The Brunch. Help decide who has the best mobile brunch in San Antonio. Get involved with voting for as little as. $10. Not to mention, there will be $10 bottles of Champagne and live music. Cheers!
4. Shout Ole: The We Flamenco Fest is underway and includes dancing, fashion, and education about Flamenco. You won’t want to miss out!
5. Visit a museum: October is Museum Month in San Antonio! Members of participating organizations, as well as their employees, will qualify for free or discounted admission. Check out the Museum Month website for more information.
Leave a Reply