Your weekly dose of weekend adventure:
1. Stay Classy. The San Antonio Museum of Art is hosting an Art Party on Friday. Enjoy live music by The Westside Horns, gallery tours inspired by Antinous, the Emperor’s Beloved at 5:30, 6:15, and 7:15 p.m. (space is limited), specialty cocktails by The Esquire Tavern (cash bar) and art making!
2. Get Fit. Hang out at Yanguana Garden at the 2nd Annual Fit Bash. Events include multiple DJ, obstacle course, FREE Massages, food, shakes, snacks, and education from local health and wellness vendors. Group yoga, kickboxing, Zumba, and many more classes will be available. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society.
3. Eat Crepes. Every Saturday from 10 AM- 2 PM Chocollazo hosts a chocolate filled brunch with crepes.Guests can try crepes like the, Gimme S’more, Holy Cannoli, and Hella Nutella. You can even make it a la mode if you please. How can you say no?!
4. Celebrate San Antonio. The World Heritage Festival is an annual collaborative event to celebrate and promote our San Antonio Missions, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Festival is a five-day celebration spread throughout the five San Antonio Missions and surrounding area and has something for everyone. Check out the calendar of events here.
5. Watch Flamenco. If you haven’t been to Carmen’s de la Calle Café then you are missing out! Enjoy flamenco, guitar, and vocal performances in this cozy atmosphere. Carmen’s has a full bar, house-made sangria, and a variety of tapas. Olé!